SWAN TAB WATCH
The following items were heard at the Enterprise
An appeal may be made in person at the Current Planning desk or by fax. Call Current Planning or SWAN to find out how to file an appeal.
DISCUSSION & RECOMMENDATION*
1. Recommendations to the Board
2. Recommendations for parking formulas
within Title 30 for places of worship. This item was continued until
Comments and discussion by the general public. Comments will be limited to ten minutes. No action may be taken upon a matters raised under this item on the Agenda until the matter itself has been included on the Agenda.
PLANNING AND ZONING ITEMS*:
REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION OF SO.
REVIEW for a park-and-ride facility in conjunction with an existing bus
transfer terminal on a portion of 9.7 acres in a P-F (Public Facility) (AE-70
& AE-75) Zone. Generally located on the southwest corner of
Sunset Road and
2. UC-0075-07 (ET-0035-08) SECTION 7, LLC: TAB approved
PERMIT FIRST EXTENSION OF TIME to commence modified development standards within common element
lots on approximately 490.0 acres in an R-2 (Medium Density Residential) P-C
(Planned Community Overlay) Zone in the Southern Highlands Master Planned
Community. Generally located on the south side of
USE PERMITS for the following:
1) allow a temporary sales office prior to the recording of a subdivision map; and
2) allow a temporary sales office prior to the recording of a tentative map
WAIVER OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS to allow a flat roof without a parapet wall.
REVIEW for a temporary
sales office on 5.2 acres in a U-V (
The TAB questioned the need for a sales office when the
subdivision and the tentative maps have not been submitted to the county. If the project did not proceed, who would
remove the building was another concern.
Large projects are losing bank financing as the banks look at each
project in todays financial environment.
The applicant will provide more information at the
4. UC-0198-08 - BLUE DIAMOND CROSSING, LLC, ET AL: TAB approved
USE PERMIT for tire sales and installation.
REVIEW for a tire sales
and installation building in conjunction with an existing shopping center on a
portion of 24.0 acres in a C-2 (General Commercial) (AE-65) Zone in the MUD-2
Overlay District. Generally located on the northwest corner of
The location of this tire sales and installation facility is located on the east end of the Blue Diamond Crossing shopping center. There is no residential around this project. PC consent agenda Item # 14
5. VS-0135-08 VTS INVESTMENTS, LLP, ET AL: TAB approved Companion item # 8
VACATE AND ABANDON a portion of right-of-way being Cactus Avenue located between Radcliff Street (alignment) and Maryland Parkway in an R-3 (Multiple Family Residential) Zone in the MUD-4 Overlay District within Enterprise (description on file). PC consent agenda Item # 15
6. WS-0182-08 CASTRO, FERNANDO & ELENA: TAB approved
WAIVERS OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS for the following:
1) increase block wall height; and (to 8 ft where 6 ft is standard) Approved
2) allow alternative landscaping (where one of the following is required 1. 1 large tree for every 30 linear ft 2. 1 medium tree for every 20 linear ft 3. 1 small tree for every 10 linear ft.) Deleted by TAB
in conjunction with an existing single family residence on 0.5 acres in an R-E (Rural Estates Residential) (RNP-I) Zone. Generally located on the southeast corner of Mann Street and Ford Avenue within Enterprise.
The exterior of the block wall to be stucco and painted to match the residence; TAB changed to:
The exterior of the block wall to be painted to match the residence.
TAB deleted the following staff condition.
One small tree to be planted every 10 linear feet inside the north, northwest, and west perimeter block walls except where adjacent to the swimming pool and where the location of the trees will conflict with septic system separation requirements.
The wavier points out the difference between the code when the house was built and the current code. When a change is made that requires a building permit, the new code applies. The homeowner will be required to comply or seek a waiver of the new code requirements. It is interesting to note that master plan communities are subject to the code in force at the time of their approval, not so for the home owner. PC consent agenda Item # 19
7. WS-0185-08 G & H DEVELOPMENT: TAB approved
WAIVERS OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS for the following:
1) increase building height; (37.5 where 35 ft is standard a 7.1% increase)
2) allow alternative landscaping; and
3) reduce setbacks (11.5 ft where 15 feet is required)
in conjunction with an approved day care facility and office building on 0.9 acres in a C-P (Office & Professional) Zone. Generally located on the northwest corner of Decatur Boulevard and Raven Avenue within Enterprise.
The plans depict a previously approved multi-use building which proposes several alternative development standards to those contained within Title 30. Since the previous approval, the plans depicting the 2 story, 21,000 square foot combination day care facility and office building have not substantially changed.
The previous application ZC-0555-07 was not heard by the TAB due the applicant not being present. The applicant stated they were given the wrong TAB date and the BCC decided to hear the application without sending it back to the TAB. The waivers are a result of the Design Review approval by the BCC. The TAB has little option for comment where the BCC has approved the project. PC consent agenda Item # 20
8. WS-0211-08 - VTS INVESTMENTS, LLP, ET AL: TAB approved Companion item # 5
WAIVER OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS to allow a portion of a sidewalk to be attached where a detached sidewalk is required on 4.3 acres in an R-3 (Multiple Family Residential) Zone in the MUD-4 Overlay District. Generally located on the north side of Cactus Avenue and the east side of Radcliff Street (alignment) within Enterprise.
The applicant is requesting a waiver to allow attached sidewalks along two portions of the subject site. The two portions are located at the east and west ends of the subject site and need to be attached because the Las Vegas Valley Water District (LVVWD) has determined that there is an easement where water vaults will be located where the detached sidewalks were originally proposed. The sidewalks cannot be within this easement; therefore, the applicant is requesting this waiver.
This waiver point out the differing standards that exist between county and state agencies. Each agency has its own standard for attached or detached sidewalks. The result is additional paper work for the applicant in the form of waivers. PC consent agenda Item # 16
9. DR-0057-08 FREEMAN DECORATING SERVICES, INC: TAB approved
DESIGN REVIEW for a distribution center building including offices in conjunction with an existing freight terminal on 31.8 acres in an M-D (Designed Manufacturing) (AE-65) Zone and an M-1 (Light Manufacturing) (AE-65) Zone in the MUD-3 and CMA Design Overlay Districts. Generally located on the south side of Sunset Road and the west side of Torrey Pines Drive (alignment) within Enterprise.
This is a very well designed industrial building that will be an excellent addition to the area. Some of the design conflicts with CMA design standards. The TAB opinion is this building is better looking in its current design. To fully comply with the CMA design standard would degrade the design. The TAB made the following changes to the staff recommendations:
Deleted: Parapet roof line along the building extending west from the offices on the north, south, and west sides of the building are to be accented with projecting cornices and enhanced roof edges;
Deleted: Use reveals or enhanced horizontal contrasts to break up the loading dock areas, generally every 100 feet;
Landscape area adjacent to the 215 Beltway Frontage Road to be increased to a 20(15) foot width; BCC morning consent agenda item # 3
10. DR-0143-08 WARM SPRINGS JONES 25 INVESTMENTS, LLC: TAB approved
DESIGN REVIEW for a master sign and lighting plan for a commercial center and the final design of a tower feature and tower lighting on 15.0 acres in a C-2 (General Commercial) Zone in the Pinnacle Peaks Concept Plan area. Generally located on the south side of Warm Springs Road and the east side of Jones Boulevard within Enterprise. BCC morning consent agenda item # 4
11. UC-1947-05 (ET-0036-08) SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS CASINO RESORT SPA, LLC: TAB approved with 5 years to commence
USE PERMITS FIRST EXTENSION OF TIME to commence the following:
1) an expansion of the Gaming Enterprise District;
2) a 2,400 room resort hotel;
3) resort condominium units;
4) public areas including casino areas, shopping/retail, meeting areas, showrooms/lounges, theatres, recreational uses, restaurants, outside dining areas, live entertainment, and meeting room areas;
5) increase building height;
6) all associated back-of-house areas, incidental and accessory uses; and
7) deviations to development standards.
DEVIATIONS for the following:
1) permit encroachment into airspace; and
2) permit all other deviations as shown per plans on file.
WAIVER OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS to permit early grading.
DESIGN REVIEWS for the following:
1) redesign of a previously approved resort;
2) a resort condominium tower consisting of 800 units; and
3) all associated accessory and incidental uses buildings and structures
on 97.0 acres in an H-1 (Limited Resort and Apartment) Zone in the MUD-1 Overlay District. Generally located between Las Vegas Boulevard South and Interstate 15, and between Bruner Avenue and State Route 146 (St. Rose Parkway) within Enterprise.
This project is well suited for its location. The financing for this project has become difficult to obtain at this time. The TAB felt that a five year to commence was appropriate for this project. This is longer than the usual 2 years normally granted. BCC morning consent agenda item # 8
12. UC-0356-06 (ET-0046-08) TWENTY TWO TWENTY TWO, LLC: TAB approved three years to commence
USE PERMITS FIRST EXTENSION OF TIME to commence the following:
1) resort condominiums;
2) increase building height;
3) retail sales and service; and
4) on-premise consumption of alcohol.
WAIVER OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS to reduce the height setback ratio adjacent to an arterial street (Las Vegas Boulevard South).
DESIGN REVIEW for a resort condominium complex with commercial uses on 10.0 acres in an H-1 (Limited Resort and Apartment) Zone in the MUD-1 Overlay District. Generally located on northwest corner of Las Vegas Boulevard South and Agate Avenue within Enterprise. BCC morning consent agenda item # 9
13. UC-0181-08 BD PARCEL HOLDINGS, LLC, ET AL: TAB approved with conditions: Companion item # 15
1. Explore cross access with property to the east.
2. Exits that face residential property are emergency exits only
3. Public Design Review for signage
4. Lighting facing residential be boxed, shielded, and down cast.
5. Increased building height allowed on the one decorative element shown on the design review.
USE PERMIT to allow a shopping center.
WAIVERS OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS for the following:
1) increase building height; (41 ft where 35 is standard)
2) reduce setbacks; and (15 ft where 70 is required a 79% reduction)
3) alternative landscaping. (10ft landscape strip along Blue Diamond where 15 ft is required)
DESIGN REVIEW for a shopping center on 3.6 acres in an H-2 (General Highway Frontage) Zone in the MUD-3 Overlay District. Generally located on the east side of Decatur Boulevard and the south side of Blue Diamond Road within Enterprise.
This is a well designed project suited to this busy corner. The applicant has shown the plans to the neighbors (none were present at the TAB) and they are in general agreement with the project. There are questions about curb cuts along Blue Diamond and Decatur that will have to be answered before the final design can go forward. The TAB added conditions to help protect the residential property adjacent to the parcel. BCC morning agenda item # 21
14. ZC-1402-03 (WC-0042-08) BLUE DIAMOND CROSSING, LLC, ET AL: TAB approved
WAIVER OF CONDITIONS of a zone change requiring a 15 foot wide landscape buffer with detached sidewalks along Blue Diamond Road and Valley View Boulevard with medium trees, 24 inch box in size, with shrubs to cover 50% of the landscape area in conjunction with an existing shopping center on 69.8 acres in a C-2 (General Commercial) Zone and a C-2 (General Commercial) (AE-65) Zone in the MUD-2 Overlay District. Generally located on the north side of Blue Diamond Road between Valley View Boulevard and Arville Street within Enterprise.
Again, this waiver points out the differing standards existing between county and state agencies. Each agency has its own standard for attached or detached sidewalks. The result is additional paper work for the applicant in the form of waivers. BCC afternoon agenda item # 33
15. ZC-0081-08 BD PARCEL HOLDINGS, LLC: TAB recommend hold until Use permit in Item 13 is approved.
HOLDOVER ZONE CHANGE to reclassify 1.2 acres from H-2 (General Highway Frontage) Zone to C-2 (General Commercial) Zone for future commercial development in the MUD-3 Overlay District. Generally located on the south side of Blue Diamond Road, 100 feet east of Decatur Boulevard within Enterprise (description on file).
The entire project can be developed under the H-2 zone district and this zone change would not be required. If this parcel goes forward independently, the zone district granted must be closely examined by the TAB and the BCC. BCC morning agenda item # 20
16. ZC-0176-08 P2SA EQUITY, LLC: TAB approved with conditions
1. Reduce wall adjacent to supper club by 5 ft
2. No audio on the outside portion of the supper club
3. Public design review for signage
4. Lighting facing residential be boxed, shielded, and down cast, use 15 ft lighting poles on the south side of the property.
5. Right turn on Haven only, the curb cut is constructed to prevent left turn.
ZONE CHANGE to reclassify 3.6 acres from R-E (Rural Estates Residential) Zone to C-1 (Local Business) Zone in the MUD-1 Overlay District.
USE PERMITS for the following:
1) allow on-premise consumption of alcohol (supper club);
2) reduce the separation from on-premise consumption of alcohol to a residential use; and (83 ft where 200 ft is required a 58.5% reduction)
3) reduce the separation from outside dining to a residential development. (83 ft where 200 ft is required a 58.5% reduction)
WAIVERS OF DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS for the following:
1) alternative landscaping; (10 ft with attached sidewalk, where 15 ft with detached sidewalk is required)
2) increase building height; and (45 ft where 35 ft is standard)
3) allow access to a residential local street.
DESIGN REVIEW for a shopping center. Generally located on the south side of Warm Springs Road and the east side of Haven Street within Enterprise (description on file).
This is the third well designed project this evening. This project is an upgrade to the commercial offerings along Warm Springs and provides space for high end clients. The intent of the supper club (55% of revenues derived from food, and kitchen must be open at any time the business is open) is to offer a higher level dining experience than currently available in the area. The TAB did have concerns with noise from the outdoor portion of the supper club which are addressed in the conditions. Project lighting next to the residential property was also addressed. The curb cut along Haven is a concern because of the possibility of more traffic going south along Haven. Cross access to the east has been requested by the applicant, however, this is not assured. The TAB felt physically directing traffic to the north would help eliminate part of the concern. Concern about the building height was raised. The TAB felt the design of the project warranted the additional building height. BCC morning agenda item # 22
17. ZC-0194-08 MELDRUM FAMILY TRUST: TAB approved
ZONE CHANGE to reclassify 1.9 acres from R-E (Rural Estates Residential) (AE-70) Zone and M-1 (Light Manufacturing) (AE-70) Zone to M-D (Designed Manufacturing) (AE-70) Zone for a future industrial development. Generally located 75 feet east of Decatur Boulevard and north of the 215 Beltway within Enterprise (description on file). BCC morning consent agenda item # 16
NEXT MEETING DATE:
April 9, 2008 (Wednesday) 6:30 p.m.
Location: Enterprise Library, 25 E. Shelbourne Avenue
*Denotes this item is an action item requiring a vote, ** Las Vegas Blvd. South
Addition items to be heard by the PC or BCC. These items were previously heard by the Enterprise TAB or went directly to the PC/BCC.
PC CONSENT AGENDA:
TENTATIVE MAP for an industrial subdivision on 3.8 acres in an M-D (Designed Manufacturing) Zone. Generally located on the south side of Pyle Avenue and the east side of Rainbow Boulevard within Enterprise. SB/kk/dc
PC AGENDA: TAB Comments
27. CP-1554-07 That the Planning Commission hold a public hearing to review the proposed changes and make a recommendation and Certify the draft 2007 Annual Amendment of the Enterprise Land Use Plan, then forward their recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners.
1. APN 176-13-501-004 and 010 (BW) TAB Approved as Residential Low (RL) From PF (Public Facility) to RS (Residential Suburban)
Located on Southwest corner of Windmill Lane and Edmond Street
The staff proposal for Residential Suburban was opposed by ten residents and a petition with 39 signatures. The residents' position was the property borders the RNP-1 and should be more of a buffer than the proposed RS land use. The adjacent property to the west is RL, to the south is RNP-1 and to the east is R-2. The TAB agreed with the residents that RL was an appropriate buffer for the RNP-1
2. APN 177-19-407-003 (BW) TAB Approved
From PF (Public Facility) to CN (Commercial Neighborhood)
Located on the Northwest corner of Arville Street and Silverado Ranch Boulevard
This property was originally slated to be part of the Nevada National Guard Armory. However, the property was not used as part of the armory. The owner would like the opportunity to develop the land. Commercial neighborhood is an appropriate land use.
3. APN 176-24-501-001(BW) TAB no action: one abstention for conflict of interest left the TAB short of a quorum. TAB comments were favorable to the change
From CN (Commercial Neighborhood) to RNP (Rural Neighborhood Preservation)
Located on Southeast corner of Pebble Road and Lindell Road.
This piece is bordered on the east and south by RNP-1. North across Pebble is R-2 housing. The RNP-1 status and the R-2 housing were actions by the BCC after the Enterprise Land Use Amendment was adopted. This amendment squares off the corner of the RNP on a lot that would pose difficulties for any commercial development. While the TAB could not vote on this item the board members did express their agreement with this proposed use.
4. APN 176-21-601-020 and 023 (BW) TAB Approved
From RNP (Rural Neighborhood Preservation) to CG (Commercial General)
Located on Southwest corner of Agate Avenue and Buffalo Drive
The property owners have requested this change. The two properties are next to CG and are no longer viable for residential use. In addition, the property fronting Buffalo has a driveway which exits directly onto Buffalo. There is no other exit option from the property due to the house size. The TAB agreed with the property owner's assessment.
5. APN 176-35-501-003 and 004 (SB) TAB Denied
From RH (Residential High) to CN (Commercial Neighborhood)
Located on Southwest corner of Mann Street and Cactus Avenue
The property owner has requested a five acre lot be changed to CN. There were several adjacent residential property owners opposed to this land use change. The property is orientated north/south with longest frontage along Mann Street. Directly to the east is a single family home development which would be sandwiched between two commercial developments if item # 6 (APN 176-35-501-032) is approved. The TAB felt this commercial development would be detrimental to the established residential neighborhood to the east. Also, the orientation of the property would likely increase commercial traffic on Mann Street, a local access road.
6. APN 176-35-501-032 (SB) TAB Approved
From RS (Residential Suburban) to CN (Commercial Neighborhood)
Located near Southwest corner of Cactus Avenue and Jones Boulevard
This a fifteen acre property bordered by a five acre commercial property to the east. There were several adjacent residential property owners opposed to this project. This corner is an excellent place for a 20 acre commercial center. It would require the cooperation of two property owners to develop all 20 acres as a single unit. This area of Enterprise is in need of additional commercial. The corner of two major roads would be a preferred location for additional commercial. A commercial project at this corner would help reduce traffic along Cactus and Jones.
7. APN 176-25-601-017 (SB) TAB Approved
From RM (Residential Medium) to OP (Office Professional)
Located on Northwest corner of Pyle Avenue and Decatur Boulevard
This property is bounded on the north and west by an American West development. As a single 2.5 acre piece, it is unlikely to be developed as residential. The OP is an appropriate use next to residential.
8. APN 176-35-501-020, 033, 034 and 035 (SB) TAB Approved as Residential Medium (RM) From RS (Residential Suburban to RH (Residential High)
Located West of Jones Boulevard and South of Cactus Avenue
This item generated a lot of discussion and opposition from several adjacent residents. The TAB felt RH would not fit the pattern of development in the area and could cause traffic problems. The RM with a PUD development would allow the owner a number of development options. The NV Power right-of-way through part of the property does pose a problem and limits development options. The right-of-way could be used for open space as part of a PUD.
9. Text change TAB Approved
Adds the definition of Gateway to the Land Use Plan.
BCC CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS (Morning):
11. MP-0994-07 RHODES RANCH, G.P.; ET AL:
HOLDOVER MAJOR PROJECT PUBLIC FACILITIES NEEDS ASSESSMENT to address issues of concern to Clark County for a master planned community (Rhodes Ranch) on approximately 1,548.0 acres in various zoning districts. Generally located on the west side of Durango Drive between the 215 Beltway and Pebble Road within Spring Valley and Enterprise. SB/rk
36. UC-1447-07 red hot corner llc, et al:
HOLDOVER APPEAL USE PERMITS for the following: 1) temporary batch plant; and 2) temporary construction storage on 3.9 acres in an R-T (Manufactured Home Residential) Zone in the MUD-1 Overlay District. Generally located on the south side of Dale Avenue, 1,100 feet west of Las Vegas Boulevard South within Enterprise. BW/gc/mh
47. ORD-0409-08: That the Board of County Commissioners introduce an ordinance to update various regulations in the Clark County Unified Development Code (Title 30); and direct staff accordingly. An ordinance to amend Title 30, Chapters 30.08, 30.12, 30.16, 30.36, 30.40, 30.44, 30.48, 30.52, 30.56, 30.60, 30.64, 30.72 and Appendix F, Sections 30.08.030, 30.16.210, 30.16.230, 30.16.240, 30.36.080, 30.40.290, 30.48.070, 30.48.170, 30.48.190, 30.48.200, 30.52.030, 30.56.040, 30.60.040, 30.60.090, 30.72.040, 30.72.070, Tables 30.12.-1, 30.16-4, 30.16-9, 30.16-15, 30.16-20, 30.44-1, 30.60-1 30.64-1, and 30.72-1; to revise and update various land use requirements and procedures and make corrections and clarifications as appropriate; and providing for other matters properly related thereto
Renames Custodial Institution to the Nevada Revised Statute Transitional Living Facilities for Released Offenders (30.08, 30.44)
Clarifies definition of Distribution Center (30.08)
Adds a definition for Quasi-Public Facility and revises Public Facility accordingly (30.08)
Clarifies notice requirements for Comprehensive Plan Amendments (30.12)
Revises document submittal requirements for Hazardous Materials (30.16)
Deletes concurrence from Air Quality and Environmental Management for paving waivers (30.16)
Allows Public Facility to establish alternatives with approved plans through a public hearing Design Review (30.40)
Adds Auction as accessory use in M-D, M-1, and M-2 in conjunction with Equipment Sales/Rental/Service - Construction or Heavy Equipment (30.44)
Clarifies paving requirements for Permanent Batch Plant (30.44)
Clarifies Temporary Batch Plant may specify multiple projects per application (30.44)
Allows an Electric Generating Station if from renewable resources as a special use in M-1 and P-F (30.44)
Allows Kennel within C-2 and U-V as a special use (30.44)
Clarifies underlying SLUCM should be referred to for Office (30.44)
Revises Schools, Public/Quasi-Public Buildings and Facilities as Permitted within the P-F zoning district (30.44)
Revises Temporary Sales Office to Temporary Sales/Leasing Office and allowed in CRT, C-P, C-1, C-2, M-D and M-1 (30.44)
Relocates RNP Designation requirements from Definition to the RNP Overlay District Section (30.08, 30.44)
Clarifies Airport Environs Overlay District requirements may be imposed on an extension of time not for commencement as well as completion. (30.48)
Clarifies private streets and access easement widths for multi-family are in accordance with Chapter 30.60 (30.52)
Deletes requirements for carports with respect to minimum driveway length (30.56)
Clarifies parking requirements for Automotive maintenance and service stations as being per bay (30.60)
Clarifies a waiver of standards is not required to provide recycling enclosures within a parking space (30.60)
Clarifies alternative loading standards may be performed by a competent professional (30.60)
Allows wall signs within the CRT and C-P zoning districts (30.72)
Modifies projecting and hanging sign requirements (30.72)
Replaces Zoning Administrator with Hearing Officer for Temporary Sign Violations (30.72)
48. ORD-0378-08: That the Board of County Commissioners introduce an ordinance to consider adoption of a Standard Development Agreement with Blue Diamond Southeast Corner, LLC and Durango Rock, LLC for a commercial development (Mountain Trails Commercial Development).
An ordinance to adopt a Standard Development Agreement with Blue Diamond Southeast Corner, LLC and Durango Rock, LLC for a proposed commercial development generally located on the southeast corner of Blue Diamond Road and Durango Road within the northwest quarter (NW1/4) of Section 21, Township 22 South, Range 60 East within the boundaries of the Town of Enterprise and providing for other matters properly related thereto.
An ordinance to adopt the Third Supplement to the Rhodes Ranch Development for portions of four additional parcels, totaling approximately 8.0 acres generally located south of I-215 Beltway and west of Durango Drive within the northeast quarter (NE1/4) of Section 5, Township 22 South, Range 60 East within the boundaries of the Town of Spring Valley and providing for other matters properly related thereto.
56. ORD-0263-08: That the Board of County Commissioners conduct a public hearing on an ordinance to consider adoption of a Standard Development Agreement with Eagle Rainbow Center, LLC for a commercial development (Rainbow/Eldorado Commercial).
An ordinance to adopt a Standard Development Agreement with Eagle Rainbow Center, LLC for a proposed commercial development generally located on the northwest corner of Rainbow Boulevard and Eldorado Lane within the Northeast quarter (NE1/4) of Section 10, Township 22 South, Range 60 East within the boundaries of the Town of Enterprise and providing for other matters properly related thereto.